Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Etsy Store Review - jeantofashion

I LOVE Etsy.com

What Is Etsy? 
Here's what they say on their site:

Our mission is to enable people to make a living making things, and to reconnect makers with buyers.
Our vision is to build a new economy and present a better choice: Buy, Sell, and Live Handmade. 




I spend a lot of time on Etsy. I window shop on Etsy. I've made a few purchases on Etsy.  If I made items, I'd sell them on Etsy.  I've suggested Etsy to many friends.  Today, I felt inspired to post a review from a recent purchase I made on Etsy. 

Enter
Jeantofashion Designs!

I came upon these adorable Knot dresses...

And thus began my search....and I didn't search long before I came upon this one!

Black and Red...Reminds me of a lady bug.. Lil Bug is all Ladybug! She has a lot of ladybug clothes, and her room is decorated with ladybugs.  I think this one's perfect!

My order came today and I was quite impressed with the packaging!  Jeantofashion designs put a whole lot of effort into their item without adding a whole lot of padding to the retail price!





I love the dress!  Its adorable and well made! Thank you Jeantofashion!
See more of the store's items here: 
JeantoFashion


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...