Friday, July 8, 2011

Fab.com... new Invitation only sale site!

I think I just found a new addiction ... well I already had the addiction to daily and flash sales sites.  BUT this one looks promising!  Not to say that my other favorite sites, haven't fulfilled their promises to me.  You just have to wander around the house a bit to see, I've made some purchases from them!  You can read my post on Flash Sales if you are not familiar with what they are. 

The newest kid on the block is now looking to pump up their membership by offering you cash for referring your friends!    Fab.com features daily design inspirations and sales at up to 70% off retail!  I see some great deals on Modular Storage Cubes!  Too bad I just discovered them, the color I want is sold out already!

Here's you invite to get started! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...