Friday, September 23, 2011

My Favorite Organizing Tips on my To Do List

The organizing bug has hit this house...not to mention a few other "bugs" that are not so fun.  Now that the wee ones are well on their way to feeling better, I've got the need to organize some things.  Maybe all the surfaces I wiped down with Lysol this week has me thinking I should minimize the stuff on those surfaces...  Being a blog junkie, I have lots of ideas pinned to my to do files.  here are a few of my favorite ideas, that will be making their debut in my home very very soon!

Gift Wrap and Ribbon organizer, makes my heart flutter!

Soap Boxes from the Dollar Store... organizes cards and other small items!



Organize coloring books with a dish rack! 
via
Heather J's Life


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...