Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Is it Fall yet?

It's that time of year in Florida when you may wake up to a nice cool morning but feel the heat come lunch time.  It makes me want to decorate for Fall and hope it beckons it to just come on already.  We also have the "Indian Summer" lurking around the corner.  The start of football season just screams fall for me. So, I know in my heart of hearts, its not time to put away the shorts but I do think I will go ahead and get all the Fall decorations and see if it doesn't entice Fall to just show up. 



Say Hello to Fall with these FREE Fall tags from It Is What it Is


If you see me at GoodWill, I may have a cart full of old books. 
Book Page Pumpkin via
Creations By Kara




Love this FREE printable from It Is What It Is




Fall Yum!
via
The Crafting Chicks


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...