Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Thanksgiving .... It's here already!

I cannot believe it is Thanksgiving 2011 already!  In the blink of an eye, we will be ringing in 2012!  I've already seen New Years ideas sprouting up around blogosphere.  Right now, I am focused on Thanksgiving.  Here is a roundup of some of my favorites!

Free printable Thanksgiving Lunch Box Jokes via SuperMom Moments.
  I love putting a note in J's lunch every now and then!



Thanksgiving Love Notes for your other half via Happy Home Fairy
The Thankful Tree
I am in love with this Thankful Tree from Simply Vintage Girl

Free printable Thanksgiving Wall Art by Kiki Creates

If your entertaining or being entertained for Thanksgiving, enjoy the upcoming week.  Take it a day at a time, and enjoy each day.  It will be Black Friday before we know it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...