Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Ebates


Have you heard of Ebates?  I started using them years ago, not thinking much of it. They had some great coupons for some of my favorite stores, and I dig a great coupon.  Then I got my first BIG FAT CHECK, as Ebates tends to call them.  $15 that check was, and all I did was go through Ebates.com to shop at all the online stores I typically shop at.  Through the years, I've been off and on with the remembering to go to Ebates.com first.  This past Christmas I was really on it...and really doing some online shopping as well.  Free shipping day was big in my checking account this past Christmas!  I now await another check...looking for at least $20!  That should buy me a new sumthin sumthin!  And to think, I earned that by clicking the mouse.  Now if only  they'd pay me for each click....

So, here's the part where I tell you to go sign up.  I am giving you my referral code...use it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...