Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sip & See Baby Shower

Last night I assisted in hosting a baby shower for a sweet Lil Violet.  I've uploaded some pictures at Catch My Party.  However, there are a few ideas I think you'll love! 
Top Row:  Berry Skewers, Veggie Cups, Pudding Cups
Bottom Row:  Limeade Bar, Wishes for Baby, Cookie Favors


Berry Skewers:  I don't think I need to explain...berries + wooden skewers!  You could use ANY berries you desire.  Our berry of choice was anything in the purple family since our Baby Shower colors were green and purple.




Veggie Cups:  I love this idea and how now used it several time.  Just squeeze your favorite veggie dip into bottom of cup and add veggie sticks!  This works great for simple snacks for the kiddos too.






Pudding Cups:  We made a simple a chocolate pudding and poured it into individual tea cups to keep with our Sip & See theme.  Crushed oreos and whip cream on top.  Yum!  Leftovers are in my fridge calling my name. 



Limeade Bar:  Very popular!  Limeade (from frozen concentrate) and 7up, that's it.  Guests were able to customize their Limeade with a mix in...we offered cherries, strawberries, blackberries, watermelon & blueberries.  It's fun to see what people with try!



The last two were made possible by some wonderful FREE printables.  It wouldn't be a party by me without printables!



Wishes for Baby was provided by
Lil Sugar.

Cookie Favors Printable came from Intimate Weddings.  They also have a good looking cookie recipe you could use if you don't have your own.  One day, I will share mine with you. 

Until then....


I linked my party to:
Bird's Party

1 comment:

  1. very cute! Love the limeade bar idea and the pudding cups and berry skewers are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...