Friday, February 11, 2011

14 Days of Love, Day 11

Day 11....2.5 days until Valentine's Day.  YIKES!  I added a little Valentine Charm to my Entryway.  I'm excited that I may be able to transition this into Easter just by changing a few items! 
~The heart garland I made from magazines. I have so many magazines, I hate to throw them away, so I find useful ways to use them.  At Christmas, I used them to make gift bows. I found a great tutorial here at How About Orange
~The topiary is a Cupcake Liner Ball...just Google cupcake liner ball and you are guaranteed to find just what you want.  I look through the listed images when I am searching for a "how to".
~The pink flower ball is just what you are assuming...flowers hot glued to a Styrofoam ball. ~For the framed artwork, I used scrapbook paper and glued some decorative hearts to it, put it in a frame and called it art!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...